Saturday, September 25, 2010

If I Knew

So, I don't have much to write tonight, but what I do have is unfortunately not my own.  So, tonight, you get the words of Kimberly Kirberger

If I Knew:
You know how you always hear people say, "If I knew then what I know now...?"  Have you ever wanted to say ... yeah ... well ... go on ...
So, here we go...

I would listen more carefully to what my heart says
I would enjoy more... worry less
I would know that school would end soon enough .. and work would ... well, never mind.
I wouldn't worry so much about what other people were thinking.
I would appreciate all my vitality and tight skin.
I would play more, fret less.
I would know that my beauty/handsomeness is in my love of life.
I would know how much my parents love me and I would believe that they are doing the best they can.
I would enjoy the feeling of "being in love" and not worry so much about how it works out.
I would know that it probably won't ... but that something better will come along.
I wouldn't be afraid of acting like a kid.
I would be braver.
I would look for the good qualilties in everyone and enjoy them for those.
I would not hang out with people just because they're "popular".
I would take dance lessons.
I would enjoy my body just the way it is.
I would be a trustworthy girlfriend.
I wouldn't trust my boyfriends.  (Just Kidding)
I would enjoy kissing.  Really enjoy it.
I would be more appreciative and grateful, for sure.

No comments: